An irreverent and at times dark look at life, relationships, the human condition, and religion. Some of the stories are meant to be just light-hearted glimpses into the mistakes many of us and our friends make. I hope you’ll find stories here that will entertain and make you smile. I also hope there might be a few that will give you pause and possibly make you think a little and reflect on your life’s situations and circumstances. Lastly, I hope there are a few that might make you wonder where as a society are we headed?

.

.
This is Abbott Lake at the Peaks of Otter Lodge, which is on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Virginia. Photo taken circa 1990.

I'm Now An International Star... Well, Not Exactly!

I was surprised, humbled, and thrilled when I received an email from Mubashir Zaidi, a well-known Pakistani journalist and writer, asking permission to use some of my stories. The cover is his book, Namak Paaray, which is in Urdu and contains a collection of short stories from writers around the globe. The book is named after namak para, a salty crunchy snack popular in Pakistan and India. The short stories could be likened to an intellectual or reading snack.  

Click here to go Mr. Mubashir's Website which is in Urdu, but has some stories in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment